Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Getting the nursery ready

We have been so busy trying to get the basement project complete that the nursery kind of got put on hold until about a week ago. I have been setting goals to complete each month and getting the nursery started was one of my February goals. Well, sure enough, Sunday February 28 at about 5:30 pm Derek decided he was going to make that goal happen. He ran over to my parents house and loaded up the crib and changing table. Hauled them up the stairs and got assembling. We still don't have all the accessories, but the big pieces are in place and it feels amazing. I am so lucky to have him!

Tinkerbell helped supervise...

We already had the room painted pink for Rosie. She will move to the blue and pink guest bedroom with the big girl bed in it!!
The changing table and crib are hand-me-downs from my sister. They are perfect and we feel blessed to be able to use them.

Grandma and Grandpa gave us the rocking chair for Christmas...I am sure we will have plenty of nights sleeping in there!

It is all coming together. I am sure I will have a lot of work to do as my showers are still coming up in the next two weeks. Looking forward to getting everything put together and organized before she arrives!


No comments:

Post a Comment